Philipp S. Müller is a director at CSC and teaches/has taught strategy and leadership at Harvard, the University of Salzburg, Sciences Po, and Universidad de los Andes. He is the author of three books and many articles focusing on the interplay of information technology, strategy, and organization.
Posts by Philipp Müller:
- Cluetrain Reloaded: Code is law, architecture is philosophy, and communication is eminent
- Open-as-Strategy Part II: The Three Dimensions of Open Value Creation
- Open-as-Strategy Part I: Emergence and Outsourcing
- Reimagining Reengineering: Organizational Strategy for Next Generation Infrastructures
- Cybersecurity als Service denken